- Do you save all your website passwords on a piece of paper or in an unencrypted file?
- Do you use the same username and password for several sites you visit?
- Do you use simple passwords, such as your dog's name, to make them easier to remember?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? Then, please, have a look at SafePass!
- SafePass stores all your passwords in a single file.
- SafePass encrypts your passwords using the AES (Rijndael) algorithm with a 256-bit key.
- SafePass simplifies usage of strong and different passwords for all your sites.
SafePass is free to use, and it does not contain any ads, spyware, trojans or viruses!